Another drawing session where I used an image (taken recently) and projected it on the wall; I translated the colours into tone and line. This drawing is 9 x 13.5. Next I tried to change tone into colours using a previous colour study. I cut and fused the shapes as I saw them. The initial result didn't suggest the space or the light so I cut it all up again and tried to feel the space and use some but not all of the elements in the drawing to suggest what to do next. When sewing, I made a conscious effort not to repeat myself and to use the stiches as lines more intentionally than sometimes. The edges of the fused plastic were not even once I'd made a back. It was a wiggly organic form and I thought it might be a fragment, but in the end that didn't work.